Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cheap Thrills: Hot Halter for Under $15


Hieu and I are still struggling with the $2.00 challenge, but in the meantime I just found an amazing site with cute separates for $15 and under. Hot Couture (the word couture is misused, as always, but I'll forgive them in this case because they have such good buys) sells tops, pants, dresses, skirts, jeans, swimwear and belts for juniors.

Come on, you can't find stuff that cheap even at H&M! Here's my favorite, a polka dot V-strap halter that has a brilliant hidden secret-- a built in bra. As someone who suffers endless frustration because my shoulders and neck are one of the most attractive parts of my body, and yet my bust is too large to go bra-less, I will buy 10 of these and stuff my drawers with them.

Let's be honest-- the quality probably isn't going to be great at that price. But you can spend $15 on drinks going out on a Saturday night, so why not spend the money on your outfit instead and look so cute that all the guys want to buy you a drink?

No comments: