Saturday, April 5, 2008

Deal Of The Week: Materia Prima Stacked Heel Slides, 75% off!


Foot Candy Shoes (www.footcandyshoes.com) is one of my favorite places to scope out bargain designer shoes online. Their sale prices are unbeatable, as witnessed by this deal in the "Bargain Basement: $50.00" section:

These Materia Prima stacked heel slides originally cost $200 and are marked down to $50. It couldn't get any cuter for springtime, they come in an equally hot denim blue version, and best of all, they're still available in whole and half sizes from 6 through 11, though I don't expect they will be for long. Foot Candy Shoes has 8 other styles of shoe marked down to $50, including one that originally retailed for $355. I think I just solved my what-shoes-to-wear-to-my-sister's-bridal-shower problem!

No comments: