Sunday, April 13, 2008

Movie Star Sunglasses For Less Than $6



My family suffers under the influence of a bizarre curse: we make trips to South Beach or Boca Raton once or twice every year, and every time we go, one of us either loses or breaks a pair of sunglasses or regular glasses, ensuring that we spend one day of our vacation visiting our favorite local optician. I'm not kidding one bit about this; we're on a first name basis now, and we've Dmitri so much business he no longer charges us for the shipping back to New Jersey. Last year I didn't even make it to Florida with my sunglasses; I lost a pair of white-framed Chanels that I LOVED in the fitting room of Bloomingdales at home the night before the trip.

This year I'm getting smart! Here's a pair of movie star style sunglasses from Forever 21 with full UVA/UVB protection that cost $5.80 a pair! At this price I can pack four of them and break the curse, or at least not worry about it anymore. Sorry, Dmitri!

No comments: