Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Blog Carnival Continues with More Unique Vintage!


A week or two ago we featured a girlfriend shopping trip to Unique Vintage, one of the best vintage and vintage-inspired retailers on the web. Stella from Well Above Average picked a modern-looking but vintage-inspired top with a splashy pattern that's perfect for lunch at a 5 star hotel, and my pick was a vintage-inspired 30's style gown that's now on the home page of Unique Vintage.

Today we catch up with Stevie of L.A. Story, Sandra of Debutante Clothing and Tami of fête à fête to see what's in their virtual shopping carts.

Stevie's keen editorial eye managed to look past the dresses, as gorgeous as they are, to find some hot red-carpet worthy shoes. I'm thanking her from the bottom of my heart for this because my spring, summer and fall are full of black-tie weddings and the parties surrounding them. I can totally see those leopard print shoes on her and I'm going to have to buy the red ones for myself for all the rehearsal dinners in my future.

Sandra, our resident vintage guru, picked out a hot LBD that will bring out the Dita Von Teese in all of us, and Tami found this 1920's style flapper dress that will break hearts on the dance floor. Thanks once again to Stevie to turning us on to this amazing store, and stay tuned for the next installment of the blog carnival, which features jewelry at eye-dropping prices from World Market!

No comments: