Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ladylike Croc-Look Tote From Bloomie's-- over $100 off!


I've been craving a good everyday bag that doesn't cost a fortune but looks expensive-- I stopped carrying my Louis around on a daily basis since my five year old took to chewing gum and doesn't understand yet that you have to wrap it up before throwing it away! This tote fits the bill perfectly, is marked down to $159.99 from $268.00, and comes in a number of different colors so you can buy a few to go with different outfits. I'm so glad there's a red one, as I have a killer pair of red Stuart Weitzman shoes that needs a red bag to go with. (Yes, I know that's matchy-matchy and stylists frown on it, but I don't care, I like matchy-matchy!) The Bloomingdales store line is always good for quality bargain accessories like this.

No comments: